Thursday, September 18, 2008

Surprise Trip



So, I was in Costco on Monday night shopping with Rylan. Rylan started to look around me and giggle. I didn't know who he was looking at so I turned around and low and behold my parents were standing there. They had got in the car on Monday morning and drove 10 hours to come stay with us for a couple days. I had no idea they were coming. I was so excited to see them. Sadly, they left this morning to go back to Tampa. We did go to the Carnton House in Franklin while they were here. If any of you have read The Widow of the South this is were it takes place.

4 comments:

Catherine Call said...

Were you so shocked, and did you start BAWLING in the middle of the store? What an amazing suprise!

Catherine Call said...

Did I just spell surprise like an idiot?

Robs said...

That is so fun! I bet you were in heaven! Why don't you get in the car and drive to Iowa and surprise me?!?!

The House that James Built said...

so did your parents follow you from your house to costco?? if it were anyone else it would be a little stalkerish...there is nothing like having your MOM around!! happy to hear it...xoxo
...get some pics up sara