Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2009 in Review!

Ok, ok it has been almost 2 years since my last post. Now most of you would say "oh, sad," but I would say "PATHETIC!" And to make matters worse, it was my New Year's goal to be better about updating my blog and here it is APRIL! Well, I guess the saying "try and try again" fits me perfectly. So, here goes with my update for the last year....enjoy!






In 2009 we drove down to Tampa to visit my parents and we took Rylan to Disney twice. We loved going, but not so fun when you are pregnant and don't get to go on any of the roller coaster rides!



Last year Rylan was really into pirates, and actually still is. So, we headed out to Clearwater, FL with my parents and took a ride on a pirate boat!




Here we are the middle of the sweltering summer in Nashville, 8 months pregnant and realizing that I have not documented this pregnancy very well, so here are our posed quick shots to prove that I did actually go thru this and made it twice!





And here is the big event in 2009...the birth of Ellis Grace on August 25, weighing 5 lbs 13 oz, and arriving in 11 minutes starting from the time I got out of the car at Vanderbilt screaming at the top of my lungs. Funny how it all seems like a blur now.

1 comment:

The House that James Built said...

so glad you will be updating more!! love and miss you!